|1||VET||Sebastian Vettel||D||Infinity Red Bull Racing||Red Bull RB10 'Suzie'||Renault Energy F1||Pirelli|
|3||RIC||Daniel Ricciardo||AUS||Red Bull RB10|
|6||ROS||Nico Erik Rosberg||D||Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team||Mercedes F1 W05 Hybrid||Mercedes PU106A Hybrid||Pirelli|
|44||HAM||Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton||GB|
|7||RAI||Kimi-Matias Räikkönen||FIN||Scuderia Ferrari||Ferrari F14 T||Ferrari 059/3||Pirelli|
|14||ALO||Fernando Alonso Díaz||E|
|8||GRO||Romain Grosjean||F||Lotus F1 Team||Lotus E22||Renault Energy F1||Pirelli|
|13||MAL||Pastor Rafael Maldonado Motta||YV|
|30 (R/T)||PIC||Charles Pic||F|
|31 (R/T)||OCO||Esteban Ocon||F|
|20||MAG||Kevin Magnussen||DK||McLaren Mercedes||McLaren MP4-29||Mercedes PU106A Hybrid||Pirelli|
|22||BUT||Jenson Alexander Lyons Button||GB|
|11||PER||Sergio Pérez Mendoza||MEX||Sahara Force India F1 Team||Force India VJM07||Mercedes PU106A Hybrid||Pirelli|
|34 (R/T)|| ||Daniel Juncadella||E|
|21||GUT||Esteban Manuel Gutiérrez Gutiérrez||MEX||Sauber F1 Team||Sauber C33||Ferrari 059/3||Pirelli|
|36 (R/T)||VDG||Giedo van der Garde||NL|
|37 (R/T)||SIR||Sergey Sirotkin||RUS|
|37 (R/T)|| ||Adderly Fong Chun-Yu||HK|
|25||VER||Jean-Éric Vergne||F||Scuderia Toro Rosso||Toro Rosso STR9||Renault Energy F1||Pirelli|
|26||KVY||Daniil Vyacheslavovich Kvyat||RUS|
|38 (R/T)||VES||Max Emilian Verstappen||NL|
|19||MAS||Felipe Massa||BR||Williams Martini Racing||Williams FW36||Mercedes PU106A Hybrid||Pirelli|
|40 (R/T)||NAS||Luiz Felipe de Oliveira Nasr||BR|
|41 (R/T)||WOL||Susie Stoddart Wolff||GB|
|4||CHI||Max Chilton||GB||Marussia F1 Team||Marussia MR03||Ferrari 059/3||Pirelli|
|42 (R/T)||RSI||Alexander Rossi||USA|
|9||ERI||Marcus Ericsson||S||Caterham F1 Team||Caterham CT05||Renault Energy F1||Pirelli|
|45 (R/T)||MER||Roberto Merhi Muntan||E|
|45 (R/T)||RSI||Alexander Rossi||USA|
|46 (R/T)||FRI||Robin Frijns||NL|
- Since 2014 each driver has a life-time fixed start number except the current world champion who may decide to use '1' as start number.
- All engine specs in 2014 are turbocharged 1.6 litre V6
- All cars may use KERS - Kinetic Energy Recovery System - in 2014.
- Additional a supplementary power supply will be introduced by the heat-based ERS - Energy Recovery System - that captures waste heat and stores to an electrical unit device.
This device is connected directly to the drive train in combination with KERS and will give an additional 161 hp for thirty-three seconds per lap.
- Pirelli will be the sole tyre supplier for all cars in 2014.
- 26. June 2013: Mark Webber announced to leave Red Bull at end of 2013 and will move to the FIA World Endurance Championship, joining Porsche's newly-formed LMP1 team.
- 2. September 2013: Red Bull confirmed Daniel Ricciardo as second driver for 2014 along Sebastian Vettel.
- 10. September 2013: Felipe Massa announced not to drive for Ferrari in 2014.
- 11. September 2013: Ferrari confirmed Kimi Räikkönen as second driver for 2014 along Fernando Alonso.
- 3. October 2013: Marussia have confirmed Jules Bianchi will continue to drive for them in 2014.
- 21. October 2013: Toro Rosso have confirmed Russian driver Daniil Kvyat will race for them in 2014 in place of Daniel Ricciardo.
- 11. November 2013: Williams have confirmed Valteri Bottas for 2014 and that they have signed Felipe Massa for 2014.
- 13. November 2013: McLaren have confirmed that Sergio Pérez will NOT drive for the team in 2014. McLaren’s development driver and Formula Renault 3.5 champion Kevin Magnussen has been tipped to take his place.
- 14. November 2013: McLaren have confirmed they will replace Sergio Perez with rookie Kevin Magnussen in 2014.
- 29. November 2013: Lotus have confirmed Pastor Maldonado to drive for the team in 2014.
- 3. December 2013: Force India have confirmed a "multi-year deal" with Nico Hülkenberg after his departure from Sauber was confirmed.
- 12. December 2013: Force India have confirmed Sergio Pérez will race for them in 2014 after signing a "multi-year deal" with the former McLaren driver.
- 13. December 2013: Adrian Sutil will continue his F1 career with Sauber next season after being dropped by Force India.
- 21. December 2013: Sauber have confirmed Esteban Gutierrez for a second season in 2014. The 19-year-old Russion Sergey Sirotkin also is confirmed as test and reserve driver for 2014.
- 21. January 2014: Sauber have confirmed Giedo van der Garde as reserve and test driver for 2014.
- 21. January 2014: Paul di Resta will return to the DTM after having dropped by Force India at the end of last season.
- 21. January 2014: Caterham have completely changed their driver line-up for 2014 with Kamui Kobayashi and rookie Marcus Ericsson as root driver and with Alexander Rossi and Robin Frijns as reserve and test driver.